A new AIG policy designed to insure your endurance event registration fee plus any non-refundable travel related expenses!
Often times you have to sign up for a race or ride months in advance. And although you are healthy at the time you register, there’s always that chance that an unfortunate injury, illness or weather-related travel interruption could keep you from getting to the starting line. Because most events typically have a strict “no refund” policy, you could be out hundreds of dollars, or even thousands of dollars if you are competing in a destination race. That is why we developed Registration Saver. Backed by AIG, this policy allows you to insure your registration fee plus any non-refundable travel related expenses. Whether you are getting in shape for a marathon, century bike ride, or preparing for a 70.3, Registration Saver can be your trusted training partner!
We hope you never need it, but if you do rest assured, Regsaver has you covered.
REASONS TO BUY REGISTRATION SAVER
- No Refund Policy
- Most running events have a strict “No Refund Policy” for registration fees.
- Sickness and Injuries Happen
- The number one reason athletes miss a competition.
- Weather Can Be A Game Stopper
- Unpredictable weather can wreak havoc on any event.
- Outstanding Customer Service
- AIG has 24/7 customer service and claims department dedicated to handling all questions quickly.
- Travel Expenses Are Costly
- Registration Saver covers non-refundable travel expenses for participant and all accompanying travelers (optional coverage).
- Affordable Coverage
- The premium is only 6% of your registration fee and non-refundable travel expenses, with a $7 minimum.
SINGLE EVENT POLICY
COVERS A RUNNING RACE, BIKE RIDE OR TRIATHLON
Premium is 6% of your event fee, plus any non-refundable travel related expenses. Subject to exclusions and limitations, Regsaver covers the following unforeseen perils:
- Injury (on or off the field)
- Inclement Weather
- Uninhabitable Residence
- Active Military Service
- Job Layoff
- Traffic Accident
- Airline/Train/Bus Delay or Cancellation