- No Refund Policy: Most endurance events have a strict “No Refund Policy” as it relates to registration costs. Unforeseen incidents, including inclement weather, injuries, illness and travel delays would have you forfeiting these fees.
- Travel Costs Covered:Typically the largest expense involved in participating or attending an event is the travel-related costs. Our single event policy allows you to include those costs when applying for coverage.
- Injuries Happen:It’s the number one reason athletes are unable to participate in an event for which they have already registered. Don’t lose your registration fee and travel costs because of a twisted ankle or strained hamstring.
- Weather can be a Race Stopper: Unpredictable weather can wreak havoc on any event, long or short. When Mother Nature strikes and forces your race to cancel, it’s bad enough that you don’t get to participate, don’t let her steal your money as well.
- Premiums are Affordable:A Registration Saver policy is inexpensive when compared to the overall costs associated with participating in an event including registration fees, travel and accommodations.
- Claims are Handled Promptly and Professionally:AIG provides a dedicated claims operation that will efficiently evaluate and process any claim with personalized service.
To view the complete description of coverage for the Single Event (i.e. Race, Tournament or Camp) Registration Saver Insurance Plan, click here.
To view the complete description of coverage for the Multi Event (i.e. Sports Season) Registration Saver Insurance Plan, click here.
For questions regarding coverage, services or to file a claim please call 866.690.6859.